UpMail's Meetings & Events Module enables users to add preset Meetings & Events related tables into email templates.
To add a Meetings & Events table to an email or template:
1. Go to the email composer page of the template you want to edit.
2. Duplicate a section or select the edit/pencil option for the section you want to add the table to.
3. Click on Meetings & Events and four icons will appear on the right for Event Space (calendar icon), Guestrooms (bed icon), Other (plus icon) and Summary (coin icon).
4. Click on the icon/table to add and once the table has been added, you can move the table up or down or delete the table by clicking the pencil icon next to the section and selecting the options on the right.
5. If you are adding a table to a template, make sure to Save As to ensure the template is saved.