Content placeholders are images/call to actions with no URL or Document attached. However, the users are prompted to upload or attach content prior to sending the email.
How to use
- Click on the content of the section you want to edit.
- Click on the "Add" button to see the "Add Placeholder" option.
- Upload or select an image from your PC or Content library.
- Once uploaded update the Name and Label then choose "Update"
- Now anyone looking to send this email will be prompted to upload content. If they try to send the email without updating this there will be another warning popup prompt.