Once your account has eSignagute function added you can convert any uploaded pdf to a signable document with just a click. To get this added to your account reach out to us at email@example.com
Add eSignature to a document
- Click on your content placeholder, then upload any PDF document via the "Quick Edit" section.
- Once uploaded click "Add eSignature" in the Quick Edit section.
- On the new screen, you will be able to add more required signatures or change the expiration date of the contract. Click "Update".
How do I change/set the required signatures?
- Click on the content placeholder with the eSignature added then click 'Edit' in the Quick Edit section.
- To add more recipients click "Add Recipient" then set if they need to sign or be notified.
- To change the order of who will sign first, click "Change Signing Order" then drag the recipients to the desired order.
What happens if I put a recipient before the 'To' recipient?
If you list a recipient before the recipient in the 'To' field, the first person on the list will get a notification to sign the contract and your email will be put in a pending status.
Once the required signatures are captured your email will be sent to the recipient in the 'To' field and the pending status is cleared.
How do I add the recipients' name and title?
When the email is sent and the recipient opens the contract to sign they will be able to add their full name and title before signing.