You have control over your browsing data. This information includes things like your browsing and download history and saved form data. You can delete all your data or just some data from a specific period of time.
Delete all your browsing data
- Open Chrome.
- In the top right, click the Menu .
- Click More tools > Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
(information provided from google.com)